Copyrights @ FTF2 2014 - Designed By DarkSnyder

3 October 2014

Food Trip For Two




It takes two to tango.

I've been in different places, just enough reason to satisfy my food cravings. There are some moments where I'm surprised on my food discoveries where I found this incredible place to eat, where food is awesome and prices are affordable. It may be a solo food trip or just a simple hangout session with my closest friends.

But this time it's different.

I've been posting food writeups and reviews on my blog for quite some time now. My boyfriend (the best foodie buddy ever) also has his own share on our food discoveries, from the hole-in-the-hole eateries, high-end restaurants and even in some carinderia stalls that offers good food at such a pocket-friendly price. Indeed, food is best shared with loved ones right?

And because we love to explore, to eat and to have our own cooking showdown, we named this blog “Food Trip For Two”. This will be our shared blog of foodie thoughts, discoveries and everything in between.

Dinner dates are fun, but I love to share our discoveries with you. So till our next food trip for two (or more!)


0 comments :

Post a Comment